Saturday, November 28, 2009

crunch time...

The last few days were an absolute blur. Between hunting, training and hanging out with some high school buddies that were in from out of town, it was non-stop action. It was a great weekend, but I'm now looking forward to getting back into my routine for the next couple weeks and hopefully catching up on some sleep and laundry.

I went to the Bills game yesterday - we had about 30 people at our tailgate from several different friend groups, so it was great to catch up with some old friends I hadn't seen in a while. The best part about Bills games are the tailgate, the worst part about Bills games are Monday morning. I was not feeling 100% when I woke up this morning due to a few too many blue lights yesterday, apparently I'm getting too old for a serious tailgate these days!

We are leaving for Minnesota two weeks from Thursday, and it seems like there are a million things that need to happen between now and then, and there's still no snow in Rochester (or anywhere in NYS), but I've been training consistently am getting anxious more than anything else. Especially after seeing all the pictures online of the races in West Yellowstone and Canmore, in what look like awesome conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment