Wednesday, November 25, 2009

some days are long and some days are really loooong.

Timeline of my day thus far:

- woke up at 430am to go hunting
- success! got deer at 8am
- left parents at 1030am
- arrived at mendon ponds at 1105, put myself through tough interval workout and finished at 1pm
- ate pre-packed lunch, then met nancy at verizon store at 130, got new cell phone and combined our plans. For the first time in 8 months, I have a cell phone I can talk on for more than 3 minutes before the battery dies.
- drove to medved to get new pair of running shoes, sat in traffic for 30 min. afterwards on monroe ave due to people driving like idiots
- got home and showered
- drove to Doug The Barber and got a haircut
- sat in traffic again due to people driving like idiots, eventually got home
- waxed 4 pairs of skis and cleaned biathlon rifle (long overdue)

Now I'm watching meaningless tv and enjoying a beer...

Throughout the entire timeline above my sister-in-law has been in labor and my buddy kevin left tbilisi, georgia 7 hours before I got up and still isn't home (on supposedly the worst travel day of the year)...point being - no matter how long of a day you think you've had or how tired you may be or how much you think you've accomplished, someone out there has done more, so stop complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment