Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dear France, here I come

So, I'm leaving for Romania tomorrow and apparently my deposits in the karma bank have not been sufficient recently because tomorrow I am flying through JFK (known to be awful) and Charles De Gaullie in Paris (presumed to be awful). I've never flown through Paris (and this will be my first time on French soil) before but I've also never heard anyone who's had a good experience in that airport, and I've heard of a lot of people who have had nightmare experiences there...but, maybe I should just be thankful I've been able to avoid that airport thus far.

My extremely biased opinion of France is that they're much worse than Alabama and even further worse than Massachusetts in my list of "cultural places I hate." So, we'll see how it goes...

The good news is that Bucharest is a great city (except for the traffic) and I am looking forward to seeing some of the friends I've met over the last couple years over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment