Monday, December 13, 2010

Does this make us a family of "Yellowjackets"?


Nancy finished graduate school last weekend and is now the proud owner of an MBA from the University of Rochester. This is a great accomplishment and she's been working very hard towards finishing it.

Now that we both have MBA's from the Simon School, as does my Grandfather, I think that the U of R has overtaken all other schools in either of our families for combined degrees.

We had a very different name for their mascot during my baseball-playing days at RIT, which cannot be re-printed here. But now that we will both be receiving alumni newsletters and requests for donation from the U of R, maybe I should start embracing my Yellowjacket pride.

On second thought, I might not as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment