Saturday, July 2, 2011

Buckle up and hang on tight

Here's my itinerary for the next 3 weeks - London, UK (1 day), Amersfoort, Netherlands (2 days), Rochester (15 hours), Ellicotville (2 days), Rochester (1 day), Verona, NY (2 days), Rochester (1 day), Poconos (2 days), Rochester (15 hours), Tbilisi, Georgia (4 days)....

This might seem like a pretty random list of places to go. It's a combination of work and personal travel. I also started a new job at work and will be responsible for a slightly different list of countries from what I'd been handling. I will still be headed to Georgia (more frequently than before), but will now have responsibility for a few other countries in Europe that I haven't traveled much too including Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.

I'll try to update frequently as I'm sure this will be an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment