Sunday, February 27, 2011

More pictures from Georgia


Here are some of Nancy's pictures from our trip:

That's the view that Nancy had for the first several days of our trip - me working. Nice cheese platter though. This was taken at a restaurant in Munich where we grabbed an afternoon snack and beer.
We arrived in Tbilisi at 4am, and typically Kevin and/or I would just hop in a cab and head to the hotel. This is what Nancy and I were planning on, Irakli surprised us by picking us up at the airport and bringing this massive bouquet of flowers for Nancy. I was previously aware that everyone in Georgia was looking forward to meeting Nance, but this solidified it.
This is a very old church in Tbilisi.
This is an old-looking church, however it was build very recently and is in Tbilisi.
Left to right - Irakli, Sylwek, myself and Kevin - we're on way to a "heavy" dinner with some customers and their wives.
Sylwek, Nancy, myself and Kev.
This is a shot of the feast we were at. On the right is Ivane, Roini, Mikel (both really important customers and Mikel and Irakli's wives.
Nancy and Nana (Ivane's sister) in front of a very old church - there's a theme here, there are a lot of very old church's in Georgia.
Don (a co-worker) and Irakli in front of a massive plate of meat and cucumbers.
Nancy, Nana and a friend of Nana's.
Nancy and I.
Nancy, Ivane and I. As you can see, I'm also representing Nancy's Fathers' side of the family in this picture - I gotta figure that I was the only one sporting an Oregon Duck shirt in the Republic of Georgia that particular day!!

1 comment:

  1. Go Ducks! Thanks for representing my team! Great pictures. Thanks for sharing this way.

    Terry (& Andy)

    ReplyDelete