Thursday, November 25, 2010

An interesting way of telling time

Happy Thanksgiving! Can't believe it's actually Thanksgiving 2010 already. My nephew Colin is 1-year-old now, and it seems like he was born about 15 minutes ago...I have way too many things to be thankful for to list here....So, instead of that, I'm going to simply quote my buddy Kevin in describing his recent trip home from Tajikistan, which provides an interesting twist on the skewed reality that we both have with regard to telling time during international travel:

"Well, I left my hotel room during the 2nd quarter of the 4pm set of NFL games on Sunday and got home just in time for the 4th quarter of the Monday Night Football Game, so everything went pretty well." (that was all the same day)

That's what international travel can be like...

Anyways, big things coming up soon - ski season getting into gear (trips to Vermont, LP, and likely Utah on the agenda, hopefully some W's and maybe even some OK classic skiing), Nancy's finishes grad school in two weeks, holidays, big bucks, etc, we'll see, but many many things to look forward too...

No comments:

Post a Comment