Friday, April 2, 2010

office work at race-pace

I think all of my customer's woke up on Monday morning, called each other and said, let's throw everything we've got at Marty and make him do cheetah-flips all week! The last four days have (as my dad used to say) been like "sippin water from a firehose"...

I'm leaving for Tbilisi, Georgia on Sunday where I'll be for a week, then I'm going from there to Romania then home...In the next 48 hours I am planning/hoping to do all of these things:
- finish tying up some loose ends at work to try to have some form of organization before I leave.
- go to nancy's parents house for "Easter Dinner" tonight
- do 70 mile bike ride with the team tomorrow morning
- go to mall to pick up new suits from tailor (Nancy finally forced me to get some suits that fit)
- clean up this hot mess (which I call my wax room) and put my skis away for the summer
- laundry
- pack
- take my old bike into the shop to get it fixed/tuned so Nancy can ride it
- hopefully sleep?
- board plane to Tbilisi...


No comments:

Post a Comment