Thursday, September 24, 2009

First Post

Hello...Is this on??

Well, I have resisted facebook thus far, so this may seem a little strange that I would start a blog. I am pretty sure no one is going to read this, but I've been thinking about doing this for a few months to keep track of my travels (both business and personal) as well as my extracurricular activities - mainly skiing, cycling, running, general fitness, beer drinking, etc. I figure if nothing else, I'll have an electronic diary of the chaotic lifestyle I've been leading, and maybe I'll use my digital camera a little more.

1 comment:

  1. Well, It looks like you skiped out on facebook and because it was a little to personal, at least this way you won't be able to limit who can and cannot see WTF you are up to!!!! ahahah I like it!! Good Luck this weekend. Heading to the ski tunnel in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete